The Resource How do dinosaurs eat their food?
- How do dinosaurs eat their food?
- Statement of responsibility
- a Scholastic, Weston Woods presentation ; executive producer, Linda Lee ; associate producer, Leigh Corra ; produced by Paul R. Gagne, Melissa Reilly ; directed by Maciek Albrecht
- Mischievous dinosaurs show in a big way that burping, spilling, playing with one's food and outright refusing to eat are not the best ways to enjoy a meal. Children will be entertained as they learn table manners and pleasant mealtime behaviors
- Awards note
- "Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Award"--Container.
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music by Jon Carroll ; animation by MaGiK Studio ; video editing, Paul R. Gagne
- Intended audience
- For ages 3-7. Lexile: 490L; Guided Reading Level: I
- Language note
- Optional English subtitles
- Narrated by the author, Jane Yolen
- Target audience
ContextContext of How do dinosaurs eat their food?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work How do dinosaurs eat their food?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://catoosa.library.link/resource/V1lKb5m15XQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://catoosa.library.link/resource/V1lKb5m15XQ/">How do dinosaurs eat their food?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://catoosa.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://catoosa.library.link/">Catoosa County Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Catoosa County Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...